How to choose distance yoga classes
With the rise of the yoga boom, more and more people like to experience yoga in professional yoga studios. However, after all, we have limited knowledge of this sport from India. In addition, driven by commercial interests, many so-calledYoga studios and yoga classes are not scientific. How do you distinguish between the majors and the science of yoga classes?
Here are some small details to help beginners choose distance yoga classes.
I. Observe Teacher 1. Emotions: Yoga is a soothing and calming practice. Yoga teachers are also responsible for bringing the emotions of teaching materials into yoga practice postures. Therefore, when a yoga instructor teaches a course, his own emotions must beIt is quiet and safe, otherwise it is difficult for this book to have a deeper spiritual understanding.
Good yogis have a religious attitude towards yoga, which can be grinded at a glance.
2. Tone: The tone of a yoga instructor must not be as exciting as a coach like aerobics. It is necessary to mobilize the atmosphere of the exercise. Every sentence of the yoga instructor, in addition to explaining the movement skills to this book, must helpThe book enters the mood of yoga practice, which requires that the tone must be soft and guided.
3. Apparel: The coach who wears classy tights does not mean that yoga skills are not good, but I think that teachers who really understand yoga and love yoga must relax from the heart to the body.
(Except for reference.
) Second, observe the venue 1. Ventilation: The closer the yoga practice environment is to nature, the better. Of course, it is difficult to practice yoga indoors, but minimum ventilation conditions are essential.
2. Cleaning: Cleaning requirements include cleaning of the venue and cleaning of yoga equipment.
3, light: the light must not be too strong, otherwise it is not conducive to focus.
4. Noise: Before the start of the distance yoga class, there will be a special person “clearing the field”, and there will also be a special person in the course to teach the tour, resulting in noise interference.
Third, observing lesson 1, lesson procedure: A more comprehensive yoga lesson should include at least four steps: adjusting your breath, warming up, asanas, and relaxing.
2. Breathing courses: Some yoga classes will devote special time to teaching and training methods of breathing in the course. This is very important for yoga practice. The correct breathing method is the basis of yoga practice.
3. Relaxation: The reason why we pay special attention to relaxation is that whether we practice in the yoga studio or at home, relaxation is an irreplaceable substitute. Only through relaxation can we make our previous postures and breathing methods to the body.The effects are spread throughout the body and make blood circulation unobstructed.
Therefore, distance yoga classes also emphasize relaxation.